Friday, September 19, 2008

The Island of God is Bali


I went to Bali for a short business trip earlier this week. It was my first visit to the island of god after more than 8 years. Eventhough it’s just a short visit (less than 16 hours), I enjoyed it. At least I still had the time to taste one of Balinese food, Nasi Campur Kedewataan, which is quite delicious. You can read the whole story of my visit there in my personal blog (Indonesian language).

Since now is the holiday season, most of hotels and villas in Bali are out of book. But thankfully, my friend still managed to book a room for me (in a cheap one, costs less than $20 / night).

Anyway, I’m looking forward to visit Bali again. Hopefully, I can stay there longer on the next trip.

Publication From http://bintangbali.blogspot.com/

0 comentar: